Erilyan is a commercial construction business, 10 years young, with offices in both Melbourne and Sydney, having licenses throughout Australia. We are boutique in nature and very client focused, this has led into the expansion of a Client-Side Project Management division.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join the team based in our South Yarra office. Reporting to a Senior Project Manager and Director, the Project Manager will be responsible for providing project management on two major Healthcare development sites around Australia.
Why join Erilyan:
- Flexible working conditions
- National projects with market leading clients
- A team of real people who are passionate about construction
- Stable permanent role
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Undertake the procurement of consultants as required by the client
- Prepare and issue Contract documentation to the Client for review and approval
- Regular site visits to monitor design, safety, quality, variation assessments etc.
- Prepare reporting on, costs forecasts, budget movements, and project programme.
- Participate in Consultant Team Meetings, PCG’s and site meetings including preparing and issuing meeting minutes
- Prepare Tender Documentation and Contracts, review tenders, manage RFI’s
- Assist in authorities and utilities approvals, budget collation.
- Must be client centric.
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Qualifications in Construction Management, Project Management or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience – ideally in Healthcare or Data Centres
- Demonstrated experience in design management, cost planning, cost control, forecasting and contract administration
- Well-developed commercial skillset
- Understanding of Australasian Health Facility Guidelines, Building Codes and Authority Requirements
- Excellent communication skills, ability to take the initiative and problem-solving skills.
We pride ourselves on being a fun, close nit community of open and like-minded individuals that take pride in what we do.
The role will involve some interstate travel, travel within the state and occasional out of hours commitments.
Please submit applications to email@example.com
NSW: 02 8188 0700
VIC/TAS: 0448 651 490
1/27 Hotham Parade,
Artarmon NSW 2064
TAS / VIC Office
2/200 Toorak Road
South Yarra Vic 3141